Preferred Counseling offers a safe and accepting environment where people in crisis can share their innermost feelings and concerns with an experienced therapist who will guard their confidentiality and guide them to new approaches to their problems.
Our mission is to set a new standard of excellence in the treatment of behavioral health.
At Preferred Counseling, we strive to provide an environment of caring, trust and mutual respect in which you can discover ways to alleviate the distress you or your family may be experiencing.
- Improve Relationships:Marriage counselingFamily counseling
- Assist with Teen Growth & Safety:Internet safety
- Child & adolescent disturbance
- Oppositional defiance
- Behavioral issues
- Manage Emotions:Chronic Pain
- Overcome Challenges:Phobias
- Other Ways We Help:Career
- Emotional eating
- Eating disorders
- Online Counseling and e-Therapy
- Emotional disturbance
- Crisis & critical incident
- Deepen spirituality
Carol Reeves, Billing Administrator
Where We’re Located
4951 Old Greenwood Rd,
Fort Smith, AR 72903
Our Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
We are typically closed for major holidays. Feel free to call and confirm.