WE ARE OPEN!
As leaders in behavioral healthcare, Preferred Counseling is making every effort to assure our clients and families that we are taking every measure to protect them – along with our employees – during this dynamic situation.
We are taking proactive steps to keep our clients and therapists safe while serving the needs of our community.
We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
- As posted in our waiting rooms, if any client or therapist has had ANY temperature within the last 24 hours, please do not come into the office.
- We have strict employee and client compliance with washing and sanitizing hands thoroughly and often. There are additional Clorox wipes and hand sanitizers in every office and the waiting room
- We have increased the frequency of the required cleaning and sanitization of our facility, including office rooms, surfaces, and common areas.
Telemedicine Counseling for all Clients Available!
Preferred Counseling will continue to remain open, but we are closely monitoring information provided by the key government, regulatory, and local entities. In the interest of protecting the health and safety of our patients, staff, and our community, the following have been implemented:
- All of our therapists are available for telemedicine!
- Many of our therapists have been approved for many years to provide this service.
- Please contact your insurance company for their policy regarding reimbursement for telemedicine counseling services. We are attempting to validate various insurance companies and EAP’s updated policies.
Thank you for your patience as we work together to provide quality services to all!